Monday, June 29, 2009

RUN RUDY RUN..... Giuliani finaly thinking already of a Governor Run

(Politico).Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani said Monday that he is considering running for governor in 2010.

Appearing on CNN’s “American Morning,” Giuliani insisted that “I don’t know if I am or if I’m not” running for governor. But pushed further, the former Republican president candidate conceded that he is indeed “thinking about it.”

“I don’t know if I’m at the point of seriously considering it,” he said. “It’s a little too early.”



According to a June Quinnipiac University poll, Giuliani holds a 52 percent to 34 percent advantage over the unpopular Democratic Gov. David Paterson in a potential general election match up.

No comments:

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty" (Churchill)