Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Joe the Plumber on Sarah Palin

(washingtonindependent).On Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin:

Absolutely incredible woman. Actually really wants to serve America. Do I think she should give ‘em another chance? I dunno. I mean, America tore her up. The media in general. But of any of the politicians I’ve actually met she seems the most sincere. She actually wants to do what’s right for America. She didn’t have that gleam in her eye of power an money, she had that ‘I want to serve’ look. That’s the kind of character and leadership we need. When you go into politics you want to help your fellow man, not help yourself. I think I’ve got a pretty good B.S. detector and I didn’t smell any from her.

Wurzelbacher wasn’t thrilled by Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal’s GOP response to last night’s presidential address. “The only one I can see who I’d considering voting for is Newt Gingrich.”

No comments:

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty" (Churchill)